OLED 1.3” 128x64 SH1106¶
OLED 1.3” has a different driver compared to 0.96”
- SSD1306 is used in 0.96”
- SH1106 is in 1.3” oled Library used is different from that of 0.96”
Download Arduino Code & Library
U8g2 is a monochrome graphics library for embedded devices. U8g2 supports monochrome OLEDs and LCDs, which include the following controllers: SSD1305, SSD1306, SSD1309, SSD1322, SSD1325, SSD1327, SSD1329, SSD1606, SSD1607, SH1106, SH1107, SH1108, SH1122, T6963, RA8835, LC7981, PCD8544, PCF8812, HX1230, UC1601, UC1604, UC1608, UC1610, UC1611, UC1701, ST7565, ST7567, ST7588, ST75256, NT7534, IST3020, ST7920, LD7032, KS0108, SED1520, SBN1661, IL3820, MAX7219 (see here for a full list).
- Includes all graphics procedures (line/box/circle draw).
- Supports many fonts. (Almost) no restriction on the font height.
- Requires some memory in the microcontroller to render the display.
- Text output only (character) device.
- Only fonts allowed with fit into a 8x8 pixel grid.
- Writes directly to the display. No buffer in the microcontroller required.
SSD1306/SSD1331/SSD1351/IL9163/ILI9341/ST7735/ILI9341 OLED display driver, PCD8544 LED display driver¶
- Supports color, monochrome OLED displays, and VGA monitor
- The library has modular structure, and some modules can be excluded from compilation at all to reduce flash usage.
- Needs very little RAM (Attiny85 with Damellis package needs minimum 25 bytes of RAM to communicate with OLED)